Vampire Hunters Portable / 760 MB
The city lies down to sleep while somewhere in the middle of an old dockyard a man?s life fades away. The most skilled vampire hunter is dead. The night is damp and chilly as the investigation begins. The main character in this tale is an adventurer who has been living in the company of the undead for years. The story starts to unfold as a mysterious murder, apparently without a motive, takes place on one of the dockyard?s piers.
None of the Nosferatu clans claims responsibility for the attack and what are even worse, strange things start to happen. Vampire Hunters features exploration and adventure gameplay with an active-battle system designed in similitude of the ATBS of Final Fantasy. Level-ups, skills, and special attributes all make an appearance in this RPG. The game also sports rare items, lots of dark and noir infested environments, an NPC dialogue system, snazzy visuals and non-linear progression.
* Catchy storyline underlined by a thrilling dark atmosphere.
* The overall impression is augmented by an original game soundtrack creating a slightly horror mood.
* Advancement of the main character including level-ups, enhancements of skills and abilities.
* The possibility to create your own spells using the rune system.
* ATBS (active time battle system, commonly used in many Asian RPG games including Final Fantasy series) adding dynamics to turn based combat as well as the possibility to use a lot of hits, blows, weapons and special combos.
* A lot of adventure-like items and non-linear dialogue branching.
Vampire Hunters Portable
*PC with 1.3 GHz processor
*Graphics card for modern games with 256 MB ram (preferably 512 MB ram)
*1.7 GB of free hard drive space during installation
*Microsoft Windows operating system (preferably Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP)